The very kind Eleanor Croy nominated me for a Liebster Award. She’s pretty cool. Check out her blog: http://randomdorkness.wordpress.com/
So apparently I have to answer these questions. I’m not sure how creative my answers are supposed to be but here we go!
1. What is the answer to the great question of Life, the Universe, and Everything?
GOD. Really, though. Without Him I would be nothing.
The bougainvillea for sure. That thing has thorns! Imagine walking through a very narrow passageway and having to brush against those vines. Scrapes and cuts everywhere!
3. Can you hula-hoop?
Yes, I can. Haven’t hula-hooped in a while, though.
4. Even if you could hula-hoop, why the heck would you want to?
It’s great exercise and its a lot of fun!
5. What’s the magic word?
6. Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, or Spock?
Scissors. I like to cut things into cool shapes.
7. What sort of punishment should a blogger be subjected to, who recycles his or her old ideas and just hopes against hope that no one will notice?
Hmm. This is a tough one. Spam, maybe?
8. If I gave you a bucket of water balloons and let you loose, who would you splosh first, and why?
Mike D, only because I know he’d go along with it!
9. What is the first thing that pops into your head when you cross your eyes, stick out your tongue, and hop up and down on one foot?
Embarrassment and insanity.
10. What is your superpower?
Ability to perceive things about people, even people that I’ve only known for a couple of hours. One time I ran into an old friend on the bus and she introduced me to one of her classmates. I realized immediately that he wanted to be more than just her friend by watching them and listening to the things he said to her. Some of my friends actually hate that about me.
11. Do you have a secret identity?
If by secret identity you mean nom de plume then yes. I have two of them actually. I’ve told a few people about one of them but it was a long time ago. I’m sure they’ve already forgotten it.
And now, for the passing on of this Liebster Award, here are my 11 nominations: (in no particular order)
Emi Feldman: http://emifeldman.wordpress.com/
Amber Qalagari Ugi: http://adayinthenews.wordpress.com/
John Patrick Byrne: http://extreamvalor.wordpress.com/
Mai Harris: http://livingtheartfullife.wordpress.com/
Amanda Lynn: http://thatmiserychick.wordpress.com/
Gabbi Goon: http://gabbigoon.com/
Maaher Sayeed: http://paradoxicalwisdom.wordpress.com/
I’d love to see your answers to these questions! Thanks again Eleanor Croy!