Last week I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Arielle over at arielletipa.com! My last nomination was over two years ago when my blog had just started out. We’ve come along way since then!
The Liebster Award is an award given to newer bloggers with less than 200 followers. The Whisper Box has surpassed that amount, but I figured it’s been a while since I did a Q&A type post so I’m going to accept the nomination anyway in hopes of passing this on for you to discover new blogs.
Post the award to your blog
Answer the questions you were given by the person who nominated you
Nominate a small group of bloggers you have discovered
Create 10 new questions for the nominees
Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog
So here we go:
1. Why did you start blogging?
You can say that I was forced to start blogging because I made this blog for a class assignment that lasted the entire semester…and then some.
2. How do you stay creative?
By looking at art both digitally and in person.
3. Who are your 5 favorite bloggers and why?
- The Spinsterhood Diaries – She’s the coolest spinster I never got to meet in person. She left NYC about a year ago for Georgia and I’m sad.
- The Girl With Bangs – Her bangs. ‘Nuff said.
- Ordinary Adventures – I’ve only discovered her recently but I love her mix of lifestyle and pop culture-y blog posts. Brey and her hubby are also adorbs.
- The Wonder Forest – Mainly because I share a first name with the owner Dana Fox, but also because her blog and Instagram have a very dream-like atmosphere. Also, she gives really good advice.
- La Petite Noob – Joëlle is really great at putting together outfits and making them look fresh, even though she’s worn the individual pieces tons of times.
4. What are 3 things about you that would surprise your readers?
Like Arielle, I’ve never been out of the country (although I plan to go soon!). I’ve also never had a cavity and I’m actually kind of shy sometimes.
5. What is your dream vacation?
Visiting the Bridge of Sighs in Italy.
6. What is your favorite social media channel?
Since I work full time now I don’t really have much time to use social media for entertainment purposes, but when I do have time I’m usually binge watching my favorites on YouTube.
8. Do you live in a small town or big city? Describe it!
I live in the suburbs of Queens on a one way street that not all firetrucks and motorcycles abide by.
9. What is your favorite quote?
“Whatever is meant to be will find its way.”
10. Are you married or in a serious relationship? Do you have any pets or kids?
I’m in a serious relationship that is almost as old as this blog. I don’t have pets or kids.
As for my nominations:
Jerica – jericas-world.blogspot.com
Taylor – repressingthecrazy.com
Shreya – theluxurybelle.com
Leave a Reply