*I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
A couple of weeks ago I received an Influenster Sunshine Voxbox in the mail. I’ve finally found the time to write a review of the products I got!
The box came with Vaseline Contiuous Spray in the scent Aloe Smooth, Infusium 23 Leave-in Smoothing Creme, Sinful Colors nail polish in the shade Oceanside, Dickinson’s Cleansing Cloths, and Blue Diamond Almonds in the flavor Sriracha.
Here we go!
1. Vaseline Continuous Spray, Aloe Smooth. I’m actually quite fond of continuous sprays. I’ve been using the one from St. Ives in the Oatmeal Shea Butter scent for a couple of weeks now, and I must say that this Vaseline Continuous Spray smells a million times more soothing! It smooths on just as I hoped it would, and the bottle says it helps heal dry skin so this is a win for me! If you haven’t tried any continuous sprays yet, you should definitely consider this one. They’re super quick to use, especially if you’re rushing to get ready in the morning!
2. Infusium 23 Leave-in Smoothing Creme. I haven’t tried this on my hair yet (because I’m really picky about what I put in my hair) but I did smell it and I’m not too happy with the way it smells. It’s an avocado and olive oil scent, but it just smells like medicine. I love avocado just as much as the next person, but this doesn’t actually smell very pleasant. I’m so used to using Herbal Essences that I’ve been spoiled into believing that all hair products smell like fruit. Oh, well. Maybe it works better than it smells. Avocado is supposed to be good for your hair.
3. Sinful Colors, Oceanside. I’ve loved Sinful Colors for a very long time. It’s very cheap and it lasts if you put enough coats on and add a top coat. This color isn’t really something I’d wear in the summer, but I do like it. It’s a nice deep blue, and the color is true to how it looks from outside of the bottle. I recommend two coats of this one.
4. Dickinson’s Cleansing Cloths. So I kind of knew I wouldn’t like the scent of these before I even opened them. Witch hazel shouldn’t be the primary scent of these. Please, please add rose extract or something to these. They cleaned my face well, though.
5. Blue Diamond Almonds, Sriracha. I’m not a fan of pepperish foods. As soon as I cut the bag open, I smelled the sriracha. I was scared, yo. But it actually wasn’t too bad. It tastes like cheddar, oddly, with a light dash of pepper. I could grow to like these.
Overall I think I enjoyed the Vaseline Continuous Spray and the Sinful Colors nail polish the most. Time to kick back and enjoy my Sunshine Voxbox!