I stumbled upon a fellow blog from the Her Campus Blogger Network, Falling From Grace the other day. Bookworm that I am, I couldn’t refrain from answering the Literary Would You Rather she featured in a post. The questions are from the 6th edition of 101books.net’s Literary Would You Rather.
So here we go!
- Would you rather be a character from Twilight or Fifty Shades of Grey?
This is hard. I love the two series dearly, but I’d rather be Ana Grey from Fifty Shades. I don’t think I could marry a cold blooded man. I like warm cuddles 😉
- Would you rather forfeit reading for the rest of your life or forfeit all food but bread for the rest of your life?
See, that’s not fair. Can someone else still read to me? Can I listen to an audio book? I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT MY FICTION.
- Would you rather be Gatsby or Daisy?
Daisy. I don’t want to live my life a fraud.
- Would you rather never love again or never read again?
Why would you ask such a cruel question?! Again, can someone else still read to me? Can I listen to an audio book? If I HAVE to choose then love trumps all.
- Would you rather your eyeballs be located next to your bellybutton or have to quote Scarlett O’Hara 10 times a day for the rest of your life?
“I can’t think about that right now. If I do, I’ll go crazy. I’ll think about that tomorrow.”
- Would you rather be a literate member of a cult or an illiterate member of happy, healthy family?
If the cult fights for a good cause then I’ll be literate.
- Would you rather have written The Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Narnia, or Game of Thrones?
The Chronicles of Narnia. C.S. Lewis is brilliant.
If you take the quiz, send me a link to your responses!
Leave a Reply