POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS
Men are really hard to shop for. I never know what to get my dad, so I make sure to pay attention to the things he complains about most. Messenger bag too small? Buy him a bigger one. Phone running out of battery too quickly? Get him a phone charging case.
It’s secretly quite simple.
For those of you who live with dad’s that don’t tend to complain about anything, here’s a gift guide to help you choose a gift!
1. Vintage Luggage, $218. Send him packin.’
2. Eyeglass Case, $5.95. He needs somewhere to rest his second pair of eyes, no?
3. Travel Mug, $22.50. For the one you call Pappy.
4. Wallet, $24.99. Stuff a couple of dollars in there while you’re at it.
5. Gaming Headset, $35.50. For the daddy that loves his video games.
6. Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band, $59.99. A manly alternative to the Fitbit.
7. Cufflinks, $25.22. Let him wear New York City on his sleeve.
8. Bow Tie, $13. For the stylish daddy.
9. Bluetooth Speaker, $41.57. Teach daddy how to bust a move.
10. Whiskey Stones, $14. Daddy’s gotta have his whiskey.
11. Long Tie, $17.95. Yellow, yellow, kiss a fellow.
12. Messenger Bag, $37.90. Rugged and practical bags always win.
13. iPhone 6 Battery Case, $59.99. Never buy the dead phone excuse ever again.
Happy Father’s Day 2015!