I’ve been tagged by Erika of the blog Erika, Eventually to do the 20 Facts tag. The instructions are very straight forward: state 20 random facts and tag 20 people. The people who get tagged start he cycle all over again
If you didn’t catch that, it’s in the picture above.
And now, my 20 random facts:
1. I am graduating from Hofstra University in approximately 35 days. OH. MY. GAWD.
2. I currently work as a Digital Ad Sales intern at Nickelodeon.
3. I’ve become obsessed with nail strips, particularly the Essie brand’s “Steel the Show” pattern.
4. I recently became a member of the Her Campus Blogger Network, and I’m loving it!
5. On Monday, November 10th I breathed the same air as Ryan Broderick from Buzzfeed during the Digital Newsroom panel at Hofstra.
6. I really want to go to Goldroom’s NYC show on December 19th at Webster Hall, but I can’t find anyone that will let me crash at their place after the show! #QueensGirlProblems
7. I might buy a hard copy of Zoella’s new book Girl Online because I just love her so much.
8. I have an unhealthy obsession with French House and Nu Disco.
9. I am highly frustrated with USA Network for cancelling RUSH.
10. Mindy Kaling is the newest addition to my list of celebrities I’d like to meet.
11. After Grace Helbig interviewed Rhett and Link on her Not Too Deep podcast I became a huge fan of Good Mythical Morning.
12. I hope I get to travel a lot after college.
13. I’m in love with Zumba.
14. I think Sean O’Pry from Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space” music video is way to attractive for life right now.
15. I might get a second piercing on my right ear. MIGHT.
16. I really want to meet YouTube film maker PJ Liguori. I’m afraid I might not know what to say to him if I do though…
17. I’ve become obsessed with fruit infused water. My favorite mix is meyer lemon, mint and raspberry.
18. I seriously cannot wait to watch The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 later this month!
19. I’m super hyped about the PLL Christmas episode next month!
20. Coming up with 20 random facts has worn me out!
Tagging these lovely people:
By Hannah Joy
Sparkle and Shine
What the Faux Pas?
The Spinsterhood Diaries
The Life and Times of Sam
Moved By the Volume
Opening the Closed Door
A Different Viewpoint
Leave a Reply