I’m finally going to have a mask-free birthday this time around and I’ve decided to take my PTO to coincide with it so we getting litty this year 🥳
As always, do not feel obligated to get me anything (unless you are a certain person lying on the couch next to me as I start to write this, you know what I want and it’s not on this list!). I simply make these lists for the purpose of having blog content.
In any case, here’s my 28th birthday wishlist:
1. Cheetah Roller Skate Laces: I fully intend to try to get back on my skates this month. Even if I have to bandage myself up in KT tape. Longer laces will make feel a bit more secure if I can tie them around my ankle a few times as my current ones are a bit on the shorter side.
2. Roller Skate Bag: I’m thinking about going into NYC to skate at Flippers when I’m feeling more confident about skating again (most likely in September) so instead of traveling with a huge bookbag it might be nice to have a special skate bag to carry my roller skates in.
3. JBL Bluetooth Earbuds: The Bluetooth pair I use at home are terrible so I’ve been in the market for new earbuds for some time now.
4. Color or Black & White 35mm Film: I’ve been getting into film and have shot a few expired rolls so far but nothing fresh so it would be cool to see how my photos look on non-expired film. (I like Kodak Gold 🤩)
5. Mari by Marsai Nails: Marsai is my celebrity doppelganger so I def should get these in every color at some point.
6. Freeze Dried Skittles and Jolly Rounds: I saw these in Rachel Ballinger’s video and now I’m curious to try them myself.
7. Black Girl Magic Wine: You can never have too much podcast wine, right?
8. Greek Seasoning Olive Oil: I saw this company at an expo a few years back and always wondered how cool it would be to cook with their flavored oils.
9. Tea Forte Presentation Box: I recently tried the Ginger Lemongrass flavor at an event and the teabags are so cute with the little leaves on them!