Finally getting back into my Got It On Vinyl series with Nightshade by Andrew Belle.
I meant to write this post last week but I was too busy relaxing 😅
While there is still some ice on the ground from the last time it snowed in the Northeast, it looks as though the weather is warming up (save for a few 20°F nights).
I’m so ready for spring. While I wait for the next season to arrive, I’ll be jammin’ out indoors on my roller skates to this mini mix of songs with the theme of longing.
1. Waited 4 U, Slow Magic. Let’s start this period of longing with a somber electronic beat.
2. Every Breath You Take, The Police. Looking forward to not being able to see every breath I take in the form of condensation.
3. Wait a Minute!, Willow Smith. Couldn’t forget this TikTok gem.
4. Waiting for Tonight, Jennifer Lopez. Don’t mind me, just waiting in ’90s nostalgia.
5. Wait for You, Elliott Yamin. “I’ll be waiting…”
6. Blankets, DWNTWN. Ready to trade these heavy winter blankets for some lighter spring linens.
7. I’ve Been Waiting, Dear David. Indeed we all have “been waiting so long.”
8. If You’re Gone, Matchbox Twenty. It’s time to come home, spring.
Spring 2022 better hurry up.