Pantone’s 2022 Color of the Year, Very Peri, is very serene and inviting. Very Peri is a purple-ish blue hue (hence the peri, which is short for “periwinkle”) that looks super radiant without going over the top.
As noted on Instagram, the color is quite similar to my favorite Filipino dessert, ube!
If you’re looking to treat your lady (or yourself) this Valentine’s Day, consider a gift in the shade Very Peri to encourage calm vibes in 2022.
1. Matching Pajama Set, Saks Off 5th, $65.00. Get cozy in this two-piece pajama set.
2. Double Tear Earrings, Roxanne Assoulin, $90.00. Very Peri classic teardrop earrings for a night out on the town.
3. iPad Tablet Case, Zazzle, $44.95. Protect your tablet with this simple striped case.
4. Leaf Backpack, Society6, $59.99. A cute backpack for work or school to carry all your essentials.
5. Retro Flower Travel Mug, Society6, $32.99. Keep your coffee, hot chocolate or tea warm in this retro patterned mug.
6. Daisy Print Crew Socks, Forever21, $3.49. Your toesies will love staying warm on a cold night in these adorable socks.
7. Studded Clutch Bag, Bridgette’s Boutique, $39.00. Jazz up your outfit with this stylish clutch.
8. Microfiber Weighted Throw Blanket, Walmart, $32.97. Curl up with a book while you enjoy the warmth of your weighted blanket this winter.
9. Star Bath Bomb, ULTA, $8.00. Relax like the star you are in a warm bath with a fun bath bomb.
10. Wall Hanging, Society6, $31.99. Bring some pizazz to your space with this gorgeous wall hanging.