So summer is basically over and I have two months worth of favorites to catch up on. Let us waste no time diving in:
Favorite News Articles
1. Snoop Dogg is launching a wine label. He also confirms that I am wine.
3. Maya Rudolph might come back to SNL as VP pick Kamala Harris. Here for this.
4. Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner are now parents. Surreal.
2. “STUD” by Troye Sivan. Serving all the right vibes as always.
3. “the 1” by Taylor Swift. Read a comment somewhere saying this whole folklore album hits different when you’re in a committed relationship and I couldn’t agree more.
4. “The Nineties” by Luna Shadows. Crazy to think this song was written before all the insanity of 2020.
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
1. Arden Rose went blonde and I was completely caught off guard.
2. Demi Lovato is engaged and I am bawling over this caption.
3. Roosevelt is too cool for us, he wears sun glasses inside (what looks like) his own home.
Favorite TV Episodes
Waiting to watch season 5 of Lucifer with my mom next week so I have nothing to report yet, sadly.
Favorite YouTube Videos
2. LaurDIY and Jeremy’s new podcast Wild ‘Til 9 is so fun. Highly recommend.
3. I don’t care how low effort this music video for Tame Impala’s “Is It True” seems because this is my fave song on the album so I am ecstatic.
Sweater weather incoming.