Enjoy a new episode of Got It On Vinyl featuring the mellowed out Everything Feels Better Now by From Indian Lakes!
So April turned out to be a pretty great month. It was kind of slow on the celebrity news side, but still loads of fun with great music and YouTube videos!
Listen to my April 2019 favorites in pop culture and entertainment on Soundcloud:
Here are some highlights:
Favorite News Articles
Kid calls 911 to order McDonald’s
“Slow Dances” by Winnetka Bowling League
“Julien” by Carly Rae Jepsen
“Just Like You” by Satin Jackets
“Borderline” by Tame Impala
Plunge EP by Goldroom
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
For my 25th birthday this year I won’t be having a party or anything, but since it’s my quarter life, I thought it would be cool to post about a few things on my birthday wishlist this year!
Please do not feel obligated to buy me anything! I’m honestly just posting this because I have this wishlist saved in my phone and I haven’t blogged for a few weeks.
- Qveen Herby Frames. I totes need this pair of gorgeous frames so I can be a BAMF like Qveen Herby!
- Qveen Herby Tumbler. I’ve been looking for a cute tumbler to carry my tea to work in. This one is the perfect size!
- Loepsie Tea Time Blouse. Love tea and love Loepsie’s YouTube channel so only makes sense that I represent with this tee.
- Camo Jacket. I’ve had this on my list of wardrobe staples I need to have in my life for quite some time.
- Skater Skirt. I only own one skater skirt and I love it so much that I kinda want to start a collection with at least two more colors.
- Essential Oils. I’ve been getting into essential oils lately and I want to add some more to my collection to try in my diffuser!
- Yoga Bolster. I learned to do the saddle pose shortly after starting yoga and I can only do it with a bolster so I definitely want one of these for my yoga sessions!
- Face Roller. These are all the rage right now, and since I’m super into skin care lately I’d love to try incorporating these into my routine.
- Hair Scrunchie with Scarf. Gabriella Lindley wore one of these in a recent YouTube video and I totally love how cute they are. Seems like a super easy way to make a ponytail fun.