This fall, I’ve decided to wait until near the end of October to bring you a Halloween Costume Party Playlist!
The following playlist can serve as both entertainment for your Halloween party and a list of generic costume ideas, as each song title is the name of a common costume.
1. Ghost, VHS Collection. Starting this party off with a smooth ghostly rhythm.
2. I Am Not A Robot, Marina and the Diamonds. Try to convince the computer CAPTCHA that you’re not a robot while in costume 🤣
3. E.T., Katy Perry. “Could you be the devil, could you be an angel?” No. An extra terrestrial.
4. Monster, Lady Gaga. Try not to eat anyone’s heart out tonight, okay monster?
5. Oh Devil, Electric Guest ft. Devin Di Dakta. “Oh, devil, I know you’re afraid…”
6. I Can’t Be Your Superman, Skylar Spence. Uh, yeah you can! No one can stop you from being superman tonight. Literally.
7. Mannequin, Britney Spears. Practice those mannequin dance moves in the mirror before the party and blow everyone’s minds!
8. King, Grades. Enjoy being treated like a king all night.
9. Queens, Rulers. Grab your girl group and dress up like the queens you know you all are.
10. Rocket Girl, Lemaitre ft. Betty Who. “You can call [her] rocket girl.”
11. Cheerleader, Omi (Felix Jaehn Remix). Did you find yourself a cheerleader at the party?
12. She Wolf, Shakira. Beware of the “she wolf in the closet.”
13. Doctor, the bird and the bee. Let’s just hope no one needs a doctor by the end of the night because chances are they’re just in costume.
Have a happy and safe Halloween 2018!