For Valentine’s Day 2018, I’ve decided to collaborate with fellow blogger Tiffany Khyla over at Endless Bliss to make you lovebirds two lovey-dovey playlists!
Tiffany Khyla, Endless Bliss
Tiffany Khyla is a full-time hotel social media marketer and a part-time blogger at Endless Bliss, a happy lifestyle and entertainment blog for wanderers, dreamers and happiness seekers. On Endless Bliss, she shares her tales of working on a cruise ship, the ups-and-downs of living the Air Force lifestyle and her obsession with Harry Potter. She’s an ESFJ Sagittarius with a passion for people, exploring new places and getting lost in a good book. When she’s not busy behind a computer screen, you can find her singing along to every Taylor Swift song, stuffing her face with sushi or sipping on a glass of Cabernet.
You can check out her playlist here.
As for my playlist, which I’m dubbing “Spotify & Chill,” it starts out sappy and slow, then switches to a smooth groove toward the end.
So get cuddly with some wine and crank up the volume with this Valentine’s Day 2018 Spotify & Chill 8-track mini mix!
1. Song for You, Rhye. Because what kind of romantic chill session would this be without Rhye?
2. Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop, Landon Pigg. I can’t promise that this is as sappy as it gets. #Sorrynotsorry
3. Love is a Drum, Cider Sky. If you’re not lying close enough to hear the other person’s heartbeat then you’re doing it wrong.
4. Oh My Stars, Andrew Belle. “If everything you’ve said to me has been true, then all my stars are leading me to you.” ❤
5. Lost in Your Light, Dua Lipa ft. Miguel. Get lost.
6. Everything to Me, Great Good Fine Ok. The kings of romantic pop.
7. Addicted Lover, Lex Low. “Bite my lip…”
8. Nobody, Leisure ft. GoldLink. Don’t go thinking about anybody else other than the one you’re cuddling with this Valentine’s Day.
Enjoy your Spotify & Chill, lovebirds!