I can’t say 2017 ended too badly. Really, it could have been worse.
We had a couple of celebrity births during December 2017 and some amazing royal photo shoots to round out the year. I can’t complain.
Here are my favorites in pop culture and entertainment for the month of December:
Favorite News Articles
1. Dylan Sprouse is opening a bar in Brooklyn. Woo! Rounding up my friends for a girls night!
2. Mindy Kaling gave birth to her daughter Katherine! I cannot wait to see pics (and possibly find out who the father is).
3. TIME Magazine’s 2017 Person of the Year: The Silence Breakers. I love the symbolism in this cover with the woman who wanted to remain anonymous. Even before everyone found out why it was just her arm in the photo I knew she represented the ones who still can’t speak out.
4. Prince George and Princess Charlotte are the cutest little royals on earth. I just wanna pinch their little cheeks!
5. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s engagement portraits. I am so hype because they’re getting married on the day before my birthday! BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER!
6. The Library of Congress is actually archiving all tweets from 2010 onward. This must be hella daunting.
1. “Opera” by BLOWSOM. Can he release a full length album and come to NYC in 2018? Thanks.