The cold wasted no time making an appearance at the end of October. Like, I know I was complaining that it was still summer during the first few days of fall, but jeez!
Anyway, the month of October 2017 had a mix of fun music and pop culture news coupled with a few terrible events. Monthly Favorites on The Whisper Box only focuses on the former, so let’s leave all the bad stuff behind.
Here are my favorites for the month of October!
Favorite News Articles
1. The Obamas might be moving to NYC’s Upper East Side. They say third time’s the charm, and this is the second report stating they may end up living in NYC…
2. Barbados is naming a street after Rihanna. I bet she’s gonna rev up her engine and cruise on down Rihanna Drive blasting “Drive” because, why not?
3. Balenciaga’s platform heel crocks. What is fashion anymore?
4. This woman checked her horse in at a Kentucky hotel. Was no one concerned that the horse might accidentally cause damages to the room?!
5. Lupita Nyong’o’s NYT piece on Harvey Weinstein. I’m glad spoke up about this, even if she was able to avoid this disgusting bastard’s advances. He got what he deserved 10 times over.
1. “No Captain” by Lane 8 ft. POLIÇA. Something happened to my heart when I heard this song for the first time.