September 2016 will officially go down as the month of the worst celeb separations.
My heart is a million pieces.
I still found a few things to smile about during the month of September. Let’s try to forget all this sad love nonsense and focus on the fun stuff in pop culture and entertainment from September 2016:
Favorite News Articles
1. This guy dropped the engagement ring in the abyss that is the baseball stadium stands while proposing on the Jumbotron. How awkward would that have been if it was never found!
2. Rihanna dressed in a furry red heart. Right after that romantic drama with Drake at the MTV VMAs…
3. Lady Gaga is performing at the 2017 Superbowl Halftime show! This is going to definitely be one to watch.
1. “Rico” by Wild Front. If I had a car and a license I’d probably “drive all night” to this song. Cannot wait for WIld Front to release new music!
2. “Mieux Que Tout” by Paradis. Paradis’ album was so well waited for. They needs to come to NYC soon.
3. “Tough” by Goldroom. I’m demanding a re-release of West of the West. All of the songs need to be sung by Goldroom himself! What is this nonsense!
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
1. Victoria Beckham dancing in Times Square. It bothers me that I work so close to Times Square and I was not around for this.