I was having too much fun lately so this monthly favorites is kind of overdue—I’m aware.
May started out sort of on the meh side, but as the month progressed and my birthday came around, things were getting pretty interesting in the world of pop culture.
I had way too much fun with YouTube this month. Be sure to check out those videos below.
Here are my favorites for the month of May.
Favorite News Articles
1. Zayn Malik is too cool to wear two of the same shoes. One leather dress shoe and one Yeezy boost.
2. The new Instagram. I love the logo. It’s bursting with color.
3. Fake books. Some of these are actually ridiculous.
4. Harry Styles chopped off his locks. The fact that he made us wait in suspense to see what it looked like was just cruel.
5. This guy thought it was cool to catch up on some reading at a Beyoncé concert. What a waste of a seat.
1. “Greedy” by Ariana Grande. I would so love to see this performed live!
2. “Your Love” by Yuna. I’m not particularly fond of her new album but this song is so heartfelt.
3. “Life Itself” by Glass Animals. I’ve never been this excited about a Glass Animals song. What is happening?!
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
1. Marcus Butler gets all dressed up. Damn.
2. Blake Lively at Cannes. Too hawt.
3. Nash Grier? The longer hair look tho…
4. So happy they could cry. Can’t wait for next season of The Catch!
5. Beau Mirchoff is too hot. And too fit.
Favorite TV Episodes
1. Castle, “Crossfire.” HOW AM I GOING TO LIVE WITHOUT CASTLE?!
2. The Mindy Project, “Baby Got Backslide.” The speed at which Jody hopped off the floor when he realized Mindy wasn’t referring to him…
3. The Catch, “The Wedding.” Ben is taking the blame and going to jail. Oh. Em. Gee.
Favorite YouTube Videos
1. James Corden’s Carpool Karaoke feat. Gwen Stefani, George Clooney, et. al. Keep your eye on George during “Holla Back Girl.”
2. Nellington wants to be a princess. I love how Gabi does his voice!
2. PJ can’t handle bagged juices. It’s cray.
4. Ariana Grande’s “Into You” music video. The cinematography in this is soooo good.
6. The chapstick challenge. With Colleen and Rachel. Ummm…
Happy June! Summer is coming!