So March didn’t really go out like a lamb for me. I’d say it was more like a really sassy alpaca.
March was filled with a lot of great music, and sadly, a lot of season finales. I’m really looking forward to the summer when all my shows come back!
Here are my favorites in the world of pop culture for the month of March:
Favorite News Articles
1. Adele’s beard. The fact that she named it is killing me.
2. The royal family went skiing. The family portrait is super adorbs!
3. The Rock holds on to Zac Efron for dear life while on a motorcycle. “Hold me close my tiny dancer…”
1. “Watch Me Do” by Meghan Trainor. Sassy. James Brown would be so proud.
2. “Do It, Try It” by M83. After hearing this song, I realized the Junk would probably end up being a very weird album, but it isn’t really too weird…
3. “All Out in the Open” by Mesita. It’s a little bit of Ed Sheeran mixed with indie and I love it!
4. “Where Would I Be” by Gwen Stefani. The hook in this song is everything.
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
1. Taylor Swift’s mom’s dog wants some food. It’s already been taken, buddy.
2. Selena Gomez in rollers. Still trying to figure out how her hair will look once those rollers get taken out.
3. Henry Cavill went unnoticed in Times Square. I would have been beyond pissed if I’d walked by and then found out later in the day that it was him!
Favorite TV Episodes
1. The Catch, “The Pilot.” That painting (“Alone Together” by Maria Kreyn) is literally their relationship.
2. Pretty Little Liars, “Hush…Hush, Sweet Liars.” So many things happened between the couples in this episode that I don’t even know how to begin to feel.
3. Limitless, “Bezgranichnyy.” I’m not sure if I like Brian with Lucy Church or Piper Baird more.
4. Bates Motel, “‘Til Death Do You Part.” I actually really think Norma and Alex are great for each other.
Favorite Youtube Videos
1. Mike Falzone standup. I’m totally seeing him when he comes to Astoria in May! Let’s see if the audience is anything like this one LOL.
2. James Corden was L.A.’s mayor for a day. Of course he would want to cut all the ribbons.
3. Tanya Burr talks in her sleep. Husband Jim Chapman tells all.
Enjoy all the April rain.