Last week, I was tagged by Emma over at itsemmaelise.com to list three things I’m grateful for each day for seven days beginning on Thursday, November 20th and ending on the eve of Thanksgiving.
I posted the three things each day on my Facebook profile to keep track. It felt kind of nice to see it all in writing.
Here is the compiled version of the 21 things I’m grateful for!
1. A fulfilling life
2. My “daughter” Abigail
3. My amazing Hofstra colleagues
4. My family
5. The awesome professors at Hofstra
6. Soundcloud mixes
7. Coworkers and networking connections made over the years
8. Chipotle chips and guacamole
10. My health
11. The challenges that make me stronger
12. Forever 21 jewelry
13. Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Spice Tea
14. Tangle-free headphones (best invention EVER!)
15. My aunt’s crocheted hats
16. The male cast of Pretty Little Liars
17. Condescending Wonka memes
18. The PicsArt Photo Studio editing app
19. Passion fruit bubble tea with tapioca from CoCo Fresh Tea and Juice
20. My amazing The Whisper Box readership (love you all to pieces!)
21. And last but not least, my handsome boyfriend ❤
What are you grateful for this year? Leave a comment below!
Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving 2014!