I only watch the Super Bowl for two reasons:
1. for the Halftime Show,
2. for the commercials.
Just being honest here.
There were so many commercials that were banned from the Super Bowl this year, including Scarlett Johansson’s sassy SodaStream commercial (tear, tear, sniff sniff).
Of those that actually did air, here were my faves:
1. Cheerios: I absolutely love the fact that this interracial family is back with another Cheerios commercial. She seems really serious about that dog!
2. Audi: I am a sucker for small dogs, but this is just downright scary.
3. Beats Music: Goldilocks, the music edition, starring Ellen Degeneres? Love. It.
4. H&M: MTV knows how it is.
— MTV (@MTV) February 3, 2014
Beckham is a distraction, not a sales pawn!
5. Wonderful Pistachios: I almost fell out of my chair laughing at the second half of this commercial featuring Stephen Colbert.
I look forward to seeing these commercials replay throughout the rest of the winter.
Which commercial was your fave?