I’ve been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by The Love Hawk on Glipho, another site I share my posts on. Thanks so much! It means a lot to me, especially since I’ve only been on Glipho for two months.
She blogs love advice, so those of you ladies who are looking for help in the romance department, check her out!
Here are the rules of the award:
– Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
– Share 7 things about you
– Pass the award to seven nominees
– Thank the person who nominated you
– Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs
So, here are seven things about me:
1. My favorite color is yellow.
2. I am bilingual. I speak Spanish as a second language because I grew up with my Panamanian mom and aunt speaking Spanish around me since I was born.
3. I also want to learn Italian and Portuguese.
4. I really want to visit the Bridge of Sighs in Italy, because as the myth goes, if you kiss someone underneath the bridge you’ll love that person forever.
5. As you can tell from number four, I’m a hopeless romantic.
6. I’m a music junkie. I know so many songs that I have several accounts on different music streaming sites to store them on.
7. I love to write. As an aspiring journalist, I intend to make a living off of writing about celebs and the entertainment world.
I hope you had fun getting to know me!
Here are my nominations:
Can’t wait to see your seven facts!